|Type:||FTTx Solutions||Place Of Origin:||China|
1.25G 2km Fiber Transceiver Module,
1310nm 2km SFP Fiber Module,
1.25G 40KM Sfp Fiber Transceiver Module
Sfp Module 1.25G sfp+ SFP 1310nm 2km Optical Transceiver
SFP, short for Small Form-factor Pluggable, aka Mini-GBIC, is a compact optical transceiver module used in optical communications. The SFP transceiver modules are designed to support SONET/H, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and other communications standards.BT-PON manufactures and supplies a complete range of SFP transceiver modules which can be Customized. In addition . All of our SFP transceiver modules come with a lifetime advance replacement warranty and are 100% functionally tested.
Switch to Switch Interface
Switched Backplane Applications
Other Optical Links
It has to be noted that the operation in excess of any individual absolute maximum ratings might cause permanent damage to this module.
Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiversare compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA),The transceiver consists of sections: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the digitaldiagnostic monitor.
The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable,and the system also can disable the module via I2C. Tx Fault is provided to indicatethat degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS) output is provided to indicate theloss of an input optical signal of receiver or the link status with partner. The systemcan also get the LOS (or Link)/Disable/Fault information via I2C register access.
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground.
2. Laser output disabled on T DIS >2.0V or open, enabled on T DIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and3.6V.
MOD_DEF(0) pulls line low to indicate module is plugged in.
4. This is an optional input used to control the receiver bandwidth for compatibilitywith multiple data rates (most likely Fiber Channel 1x and 2x Rates). If implemented,the input will be internally pulled down with > 30kΩ resistor. The input states are:
Low (0 – 0.8V): Reduced Bandwidth
(>0.8V, < 2.0V): Undefined
High (2.0 – 3.465V): Full Bandwidth
Open: Reduced Bandwidth
5. LOS is open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board
to a voltagebetween 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss