|Place Of Origin:||China||Model Number:||GE-LSM40-B|
10G SX DX SFP Module,
850nm 1310nm SFP Module Single Mode,
1550nm Sfp Module Transceiver
10G SFP module single mode multi mode SX DX SFP 850nm 1310nm 1550nm optical transceiver
SFP, short for Small Form-factor Pluggable, aka Mini-GBIC, is a compact optical transceiver module used in optical communications. The SFP transceiver modules are designed to support SONET/H, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and other communications standards.BT-PON manufactures and supplies a complete range of SFP transceiver modules which can be Customized. In addition . All of our SFP transceiver modules come with a lifetime advance replacement warranty and are 100% functionally tested.
The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable,and the system also can disable the module via I2C. Tx Fault is provided to indicatethat degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS) output is provided to indicate theloss of an input optical signal of receiver or the link status with partner. The systemcan also get the LOS (or Link)/Disable/Fault information via I2C register access.
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground.
2. Laser output disabled on T DIS >2.0V or open, enabled on T DIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and3.6V.
MOD_DEF(0) pulls line low to indicate module is plugged in.
4. This is an optional input used to control the receiver bandwidth for compatibilitywith multiple data rates (most likely Fiber Channel 1x and 2x Rates). If implemented,the input will be internally pulled down with > 30kΩ resistor. The input states are:
Low (0 – 0.8V): Reduced Bandwidth
(>0.8V, < 2.0V): Undefined
High (2.0 – 3.465V): Full Bandwidth
Open: Reduced Bandwidth
5. LOS is open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board
to a voltagebetween 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss